About Me

My photo
Bonsall /Fallbrook, Ca, United States
To be able to capture a moment , That’s the magic of photography for me photography is a time machine. It is the only thing I know of that can stop time.

Friday, June 17, 2011

MY FATHER MY BEST FRIEND

MY FATHER MY BEST FRIEND


“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” 



All my life I took it for granted that my Dad was supposed to take care of me.
He was not obligated to be both my father and mother, but he was.
I thought he would live forever, however, he was not immortal.
He showed me by example, and taught me how to do the rest.
He was my hero, and my role model.
He was the first love in my life.
He was my teacher, my protector, and my best friend!
He taught me about humility and also the value of hard work.
He was the most honest person I have ever met and always said,  "HONESTY WAS THE BEST POLICY AND YOUR WORD WAS ALL YOU REALLY HAD”.

My father Michael Moramarco was all of this and more!
He taught me about life. He told me how important education was (even though I didn’t always listen)
He set an example with the way he lived his life.
There is not a day that goes by, that I don’t ask myself what would Daddy do.

I love you daddy you may not be hear in body but you will always be in my heart.

Your baby girl
Theresa Moramarco




2 comments:

bridgit Moramarco said...

Well said Sis

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride!!!!