About Me

My photo
Bonsall /Fallbrook, Ca, United States
To be able to capture a moment , That’s the magic of photography for me photography is a time machine. It is the only thing I know of that can stop time.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Everytime I create a image

Every time I create an image, I've come to realize that I am  also creating a portrait of myself.
I heard a saying once ( the camera looks both ways)

Every photograph I create  I believe says something about me, as a person as an artist.





My heart and soul and everything that I am, shows up in my work one way or another. I feel I bring everything I have to my photograph's.






The Images I make reflect who I am.



Each photograph I share, I am giving a little piece of who I am.






This is what I wish to leave behind.

No comments: