About Me

My photo
Bonsall /Fallbrook, Ca, United States
To be able to capture a moment , That’s the magic of photography for me photography is a time machine. It is the only thing I know of that can stop time.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Journey


This life for me is a healing journey, and Photography for me is my way of healing.


I do what is necessary to create an image
I know that photography choose me I didnt choose it.
It gives me a way to express myself and to see the world in a different way.

Photography has given me self-worth and has helped me be who I really am, Instead of trying to be someone I am not. Life is full of highs and lows being able
 to capture the world as it truly is, helps me with what life has to offer.

I am living the life I love and at the same time recording it with my camera.

No comments: