About Me

My photo
Bonsall /Fallbrook, Ca, United States
To be able to capture a moment , That’s the magic of photography for me photography is a time machine. It is the only thing I know of that can stop time.

Monday, December 13, 2010

I Love You Daddy! I am happy for all that you taught me.


This is a Vineyard in Temecula, 
This image was shot on Dec 2010, the vines have not been pruned or tied.

How do I know this?
 I am one, of many family members who worked in the fields growing up. 
All my Saturdays in November where spent working along side other workers pruning, and tying vines, for $2,00 an hour.
 My father would show me my check, and then deposit it in the bank. 
He was the farm Manager of 2000 acres of vineyard. 
I was driving through Temecula and could not believe how things have changed, I guess that is to be expected. I shot this for my Father, Michael Moramarco, who if still alive today would be 90 years old.

I Love You Daddy! I am happy for all that you taught me.

No comments: